Her Car Caught Fire In A Chick-fil-A Parking Lot And How They Helped...WOW

Morgan Carter's car caught on fire in a Chick-Fil-A parking lot. Stuck and unsure what to do this mom stood in horror. But what she didn't know was that God put some two guardian angels in that Chick-Fil-A, a pastor and the store manger. And the act of kindness these men thought up for this young family will move you to tears. When they told Morgan they were giving her a new car I was as shocked as she was. What a beautiful way to witness the love of God!



Join us on Facebook!