A local shelter volunteer was shocked when she found a Yorkie mix left on the shelter's doorstep. The dog was left inside their crate which was wrapped with a trash bag. With temperatures in the 90s, it wouldn't take long for the poor pup to overheat and die. Thank goodness this volunteer arrived in the nick of time and that this pup is alright!
Like this video? Get videos just like these sent to your inbox each day!
To receive email newsletters, updates, and special offers from GodVine, enter your email address and click "Subscribe."