13-year-old Erin woke up sick and groggy one morning. She eventually collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. After further investigation, it was discovered that the family car was left running overnight, due to the keyless ignition failing to turn off. Carbon monoxide seeped into Erin's room, causing her sickness. Thankfully, Erin was treated before more harm could occur but now her parents are warning everyone of this hidden danger.
Like this video? Get videos just like these sent to your inbox each day!
To receive email newsletters, updates, and special offers from GodVine, enter your email address and click "Subscribe."