4-year-old Sammy was in her room when she noticed smoke around the ceiling. Having just learned about fire safety in preschool she calmly went downstairs and told her mom, Kaitlyn Boyner. After Kaitlyn saw the smoke for herself, she quickly called 911 and took both of her girls outside. Firefighters found that ceiling fan in Sammy's room had overheated but, thankfully, Sammy caught this in time before a fire could break out. Thank goodness for this smart little girl!
Like this video? Get videos just like these sent to your inbox each day!