If you were building an ark like Noah with divine instruction there was sure to be a mistake or two made! These Noah mishaps made us laugh and helped us to realize that we are all human.
1. We are wondering if Noah got it right the fist time.
2. We are wondering if the dinosaurs missed the boat.
3. We are wondering if Noah did pick-ups… silly cats love to be pampered.
4. We wonder if Noah kept record of all of the animals boarded.
5. We are wondering what animals were able to board it to the Ark first..
6. We know Noah was a patient man, but we couldn’t help but wonder if the snails started their journey years in advance. If not, this would have happened...
We know that Noah was a man that God trusted, simply because he trusted God first, but that didn’t mean that Noah wasn’t human. We all make mistakes, especially when we are working on something huge! So be encouraged because you can create something that can change the world forever with God’s help, obedience, and perseverance.
So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law. The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Read the full story of Noah's Ark here