Do unto others.
Ever wonder what THAT moment when you reach heaven would be like? I do. I daydream about what I'll say to God...and what He will say to me!? What will you hear?
So, when I found this list of "8 Things God Won't Ask" I just had to pass it on! Powerful words to ponder on. God warns us to NOT store up our treasures on earth! Matthew 6:19
8 Things God Won't Ask You (I promise!)
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove.
He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house.
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet.
He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was.
He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was.
He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had.
He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived.
He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin.
He'll ask about the content of your character.
Here is Chick-Fil-A manager who understands the golden rule:
1 Peter 3:4